Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New York Portraits - Hand Painted Cards

Ahhhhh summer is here at last!

What are your plans for the summer?

It's a city staycation for me, and I'm excited to see all the museums and amazing places New York has to offer that we just don't seem to get to during the year.

I'm also working on a new series of cards, my New York portraits collection.  It's my interpretation of some of the colorful people I see around here in Brooklyn.  


What do you think? Do any of these portraits remind you of someone you know?

Each card is One of a Kind so if you've got to have it better hurry on over to the shop. 
www.etsy.com/shop/BeMyBee

Don't worry if you've missed it though I'll be adding more portrait cards over the summer and the right one will be waiting just for you.  :)







Until next time, keep smiling!  Buzz buzz buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment